Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mining Stocks Guide – Investing in Mining Companies – Gold Stocks

Mining Stocks Guide – Investing in Mining Companies - Gold Stocks: Mining Stocks Guide – Investing in Mining Companies - Gold StocksClick Image To Visit SiteAttention: If you’re just tuning into gold and mining stocks right now it’s important that you read every word of this, because savvy investors are already positioned for the HUGE returns to come in Mining Stocks in 2013 and you need to catch up!
Before I get into ALL the details and tricks of the trade James and I use to uncover hidden gems in the mining sector, let me tell you a bit about my start with mining stocks…

I got started with mining stocks in my final year university and did quite well, in fact so well…
First let me say this; “I know how you feel”. It wasn’t that long ago, maybe 7 or 8 years ago now that I was up late one night (again) thinking to myself… 
I used to lay awake at night and wonder why this was happening to me. It seemed that no matter how hard I tried, my trading account stayed flat and usually went down… 
Worst of all, I promised myself that I would never get a “JOB” after university, but graduation was sneaking up fast – my time was running out 
I am happy to sit here today and tell you, I DIDN’T have to go out and get that JOB! I found the exact methods I needed, it took me a few years, collaboration with a friend, and some costly mistakes – but I finally got it.
I’m telling you this so you realize that a regular old “KID” with no geology degree (who hates rocks) changed his life investing in mining stocks. 
Today, I run a successful private company that trading profits helped purchase. I actively trade mining stocks and I am the co-founder of several other online products that help educate investors and just recently launched a new startup unrelated to the markets that I am pretty excited about.
Again, I swear, I’m not bragging. I’m just showing you the power of being able to invest in a sector you understand…especially when its in a bull market
When he isn’t traveling James is a very dedicated, and motivated investor committed to uncovering the world of mining stocks…
Even when he is traveling James can be found with his laptop on the beach or in his hotel room trading stocks.
He’s been in the rat race before and was quite successful at it. He even earned several sales awards selling educational products…
But he wasn’t happy working for someone else. His passion was investing and uncovering hidden gems before they moved higher…
Today, he uses the EXACT methods you’re about to learn to make thousands of dollars investing in mining stocks.
He travels regularly and he takes trading courses to stay current. Basically, he does what he wants. Think about it for a minute. Think about how amazing it would be to be able to say:
I was only a few months away from having to… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment