Thursday, July 4, 2013

Back Pain Can Be Fixed – Chronic Back Pain, Herniated, Bulging Disc & Sciatica Help

Back Pain Can Be Fixed - Chronic Back Pain, Herniated, Bulging Disc & Sciatica HelpClick Image To Visit SiteEngineer, Researcher, Author and Former Back Pain Sufferer – who used his mathematical, problem solving mind to find a solution for chronic back pain for himself … teaches you how to:
If your back pain or sciatica has occurred over time – we call this cumulative aggravation – and you are experiencing acute pain…

My name is Daniel Carey and I’m passionate about back care … both personally and scientifically.  Over the past 5 years, I have rigorously researched every possible solution for chronic back pain because it was literally destroying my life.
The last straw came when I was in London on the holiday of a lifetime with my partner, Katrina.  We were there for two weeks … and devastatingly for me … one of those weeks was spent either at the chiropractor or lying on the floor writhing in agony from back spasms while Katrina went sightseeing on her own.
I HAD to find a solution … I was desperate … and couldn’t bear the thought of living the rest of my life like this!
Mind you … it wasn’t easy finding this solution … and you can probably testify to how hard finding permanent relief is. In my search for finding relief for my personal back pain, I received treatment from:
Although, I was happy that some of them gave me a piece to the puzzle for fixing my back pain, there was still something missing – I couldn’t achieve permanent pain relief.
When I suffered chronic back pain … I was told, “I don’t know what the problem is, but if you keep coming back for a treatment for an hour each week … we can help you manage the pain with therapy and medication.”
Now … in my work as an Engineer … if I said to my employer, “I dunno what the problem is, but it will just keep happening and it will cost us 1 hour in downtime every week” – I would be sacked, as every hour of downtime is worth $70,000 to the company.
I was trained to look past band-aid solutions and find the root cause of the problem.  I put my engineering hat on and used my mathematical mind to find the missing link.  And, I did it!
I have a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronic) with honours.  Mechatronic is a combination of mechanical and electrical engineering.
Just to give you a bit of background about how my mathematical, logical brain has been used by my employers … as a Senior Reliability Engineer in charge of 6 engineers and a budget of millions of dollars … I needed to improve the reliability and ensure that millions of dollars worth of equipment stayed running all the time. If anything broke down … it cost us $70,000 every hour…SO WE HAD TO FIX IT quickly – no excuses.  And, we did!
Now getting back to “back pain” … I’m not a doctor … but as a former back pain sufferer who spent thousands of dollars to find a solution – I have become so passionate about… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment