Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Instant Killer Wins

Instant Killer WinsClick Image To Visit SiteImagine earning tax free income every day! Since I left one of the biggest international law firms in the world, that’s how much I have been raking in with just a few clicks of the mouse, sat in front of my computer at home.
I’ll explain the secrets of my strategy in just a moment, but before I do, let me tell you a little bit about me.

After completing my law degree at one of the most prestigious universities in the country, I secured a highly lucrative job at one of the largest international law firms in the world.
Upon qualification, I was working on complex corporate deals, working 14 hour days, 6 days a week, trying to make a name for myself in the City.
I was no longer the fresh faced, happy and outgoing young professional who walked out of university with a double first in law.
The few friends I had were seriously worried about the impact of work on my physical and mental health.
This was a day I would remember for the rest of my life (along with another life-changing day which I’ll come to later).
At the end of a €1b deal acting for one of the largest banks in the world, my supervising partner, John, suffered a near fatal heart attack in the office during one of our regular all nighters.
We had just completed the deal which was the culmination of 6 months hard work and several 100 hour weeks.
As the champagne was about to be popped, John just dropped to the floor, gasping for air. He was having a heart attack.
John had become a friend, mentor and father figure to me. This was hardly surprising given the amount of time we had spent together in the office.
That night, I spent 7 hours in hospital by his bed side. As mentally and emotionally tired as I was, my brain was working in over drive.
It was then, at 7.30am, that I realised my health and well-being meant more to me than a handsome six figure salary with bonus to match.
I thought it would be hard to turn my back on the cash and the adrenalin that comes with working on some of the biggest corporate deals in the world.
So much had happened so fast that it took some time for everything to sink in. I caught up with some old friends and saw my family again.
Although I will never forgive myself for turning my back on all those loved ones, I just thanked my lucky stars that I got out of the rat race when I did.
I just had to find something that would be as lucrative as my previous job as a city lawyer with 99% less hours.
It was during a visit to the house of my old boss, some months later, that my life would change forever.
John had been recuperating at home and was now fighting fit… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment