Monday, July 1, 2013

Hypnosis Business Coaching

Hypnosis Business CoachingClick Image To Visit SiteYour business should be creating a more prosperous life for you and your family; so why after tons of time and lots of hard work do you feel like you’re going in circles and getting nowhere?
Maybe it’s time to take a step back and look at the whole picture. You can’t keep doing the same things over and over and expect to see prosperous change. If you want more out of your business, you have to learn as many money and time saving techniques as possible.

These are just some of the questions plaguing business owners today, what if there was a system you could ACTUALLY use to improve or increase your profits as a hypnotist.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg because you’ll get every strategy, trick, technique and short cut guaranteed to turn you into a SUPER-LEARNER … and a SUPER-ENTREPRENEUR!
Simple. I am the LIVING EXAMPLE this stuff works under the most unusual, demanding and excruciating circumstances.
I could never have achieved those outcomes without tried and tested, bulletproof strategies that produce exponential results—BOTH as a student (learner) and business person (entrepreneur).
I went full-time in the profession of hypnosis when I was 19 years old. Before getting certified, I was working at a nutrition store and delivering pizzas to support myself.
I didn’t have any business or management experience, I never took any business classes in college, or have the financial resources to run a traditional marketing campaign…
…my education came the good old fashioned way through trial and error, reading lots of books, listening to a lot of audio programs, and making a major investment of time and energy.
I can relate to the ups and downs as well as the fears and worries a self-employed person experiences, like how am I going to pay my bills and where is my next client going to come from.
Eventually, I figured out all kinds of strategies that didn’t work and then a few things that were proving to be effective over and over again. Once I figured out the blueprint to getting clients I focused all of my energy in these areas and watched as my practice grew to great heights.
Best of all, these business was growing without me spending lots of money and most of the strategies I was using were free.
I am not talking about free as in passing out flyers, I am talking about getting half page write ups about my business in the newspaper which would cost thousands of dollars if it was ad space, being a featured guest on radio shows, and creating massive exposure in my community.
I learned how to turn the medical community into my free sales force and transform my clients into raving fans. On the internet, my website became #1 on 60 search engines and was the top 3-5 listed pages on searches for a local hypnotist.
This all occurred… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment