Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How To Install A Remote Starter or Car Alarm System – Step by Step

How To Install A Remote Starter or Car Alarm System - Step by StepClick Image To Visit SiteIf you have little to no experience installing car alarms, DO NOT try to install a security or remote start system without first reading my install guide
If you were to take your car to be fitted at a local shop installation prices normally start at around $250.

If you searched online, you will never find all the information you need in an easy to understand way.
You need a wiring schematic on your specific vehicle. You need to know where to find a reliable source, and how to read this information.
These diagrams can be very confusing, and are overloaded with unnecessary information. You need to know what your looking for and why.
After years of learning skills from some “top 10″ installers, I’ve gone on to personally teach hundreds of mechanics how systems should be installed, and I’ve even written how to guides to show them step by step what needs to be done. What we do is not rocket science – with the correct tools and following the instructions, anyone can do it.
That’s why, for the first time ever, I have now decided to release my guides to the public. Written in an easy to follow, sequential A-Z format, anyone with basic DIY skills can follow my guide directly, and can now avoid the risks associated with leaving your car unprotected.
The tables have now turned. You don’t have to spend a small fortune getting protection systems fitted by people you don’t trust. With only a few of the most basic tools – tools available in all hardware shops around the country – you can do it for yourself.
Regardless of the make or model of your car, whether it’s an expensive sports car, a Toyota, Honda, or Ford, my guide will lead you through the entire process for installing your remote starter or car alarm. I will reveal everything you need to know from the colors, the location, and the function of wires, all the way through to how to mount the installation and test it is working correctly. No stone is left unturned.
Whether you have a Viper, Audiovox, Autopage, or some alarm you bought off eBay, the installation process is all the same. Some units come with extra add-ons, and the included instructions are often impossible to read. My guide will make you look like an experienced installer.
The guide is very very resourceful. Thank you for putting this together. With your links I’m confident to move forward. I have all the tools & several Fluke meters. I’m installing a universal keyless entry in my 86 Pontiac Parisienne.It has a pop-trunk. The instructions were very, very concise. Now I know exactly what wires I need. Wow the guide filled in all the gaps. Thanks again.
I had recently got a remote starter car alarm as a gift. Ive done basic installs to my mustang myself, but this was the first time attempting something as difficult… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment