Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NLP Sales Course: NLP Techniques To Skyrocket Your Sales

NLP Sales Course: NLP Techniques To Skyrocket Your SalesClick Image To Visit SiteI have no idea how you arrived at this site. Perhaps you heard about it from a friend, read about it in the newspaper, or just stumbled upon it by sheer luck. Whatever the reason you are in for a treat.
As you read every word of this letter, you’ll discover a rock solid, idiot proof sales formula which will finally grant you the “Midas Touch.”

You’ll soon realize developing a lazer edged tongue and a bullet proof exoskeleton isn’t necessary… or even helpful for sales success.
I know you’re sitting there, reading these words saying to yourself, “Yeah, I’ve heard the hype before,” What makes your system so different than everyone else’s PROVEN system?
This is different because we’re talking about, the barest, most closely guarded secrets of human buying behavior you have never heard of.
More importantly, these specific tested tactics can be used over and over again to crush your sales goals month and month out…
Ok, there’ll be plenty of time for gloating and basking in your glory soon enough. Let’s get serious.
Before I get into exactly how this system is light years ahead of any other sales training system, I’ve got to reveal my story.
My name is Ryan Camana, and just like you I got into sales to make MONEY. In fact I started professional selling at the ripe old age of 12 selling artwork for my parent’s company.
So as my career went from selling Artwork to Cell Phones to Rental Cars to Advertising I kept asking those guys how they did it.
It finally came down to me being “let go” of my lucrative advertising sales job, to open my eyes.
I had to figure out how to consistently close my prospects with a natural, confident ease TOP PRODUCERS seem born with. The lucky @#%$… (well you know how I felt).
With nothing better to do then hang out at the local Mega Bookstore/Coffee Shop I stumbled upon Neuro-Linguistic Programming (or NLP for short).
Everybody knows about the celebrities who use NLP…Tony Robbins, Phil Jackson, Oprah Winfrey, and on and on…
If you’ve read any books on NLP you already know they are dryer than the Sahara and more confusing than your latest commission structure.
…And I was determined to grab the Eureka moment. To discover what all of these mega successful people were doing (obviously to be incredibly successful you have to be really good at persuasion and selling!)
I started using some of my new found NLP techniques and almost immediately found myself with a consistent 38% closing ratio …selling only over the phone!
At which point I hadn’t even discovered the entire 5 step dead simple approach I am going to teach you, I was using just one incredibly easy to use technique.
For a couple of years I just skated along with my nice, consistent, what I thought was a stratospheric closing… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment