Wednesday, June 5, 2013

AMERICA’S NEW #1 WORK-AT-HOME INCOME SYSTEM!

AMERICA'S NEW #1 WORK-AT-HOME INCOME SYSTEM!Click Image To Visit SiteNow I Help Others Like You Cash in Too!” I’ve helped thousands of people across the U.S. discover this amazing home business … With fees PAID by the Government up to $8,000.00 a month! Let me show you how too!
Because it reminds me of my Grandma, who took me to farm auctions when I visited during my summer vacations.

However, that’s only HALF the reason I eventually became the nation’s foremost tax lien expert. The second part came as I worked at a local bank with my sister in the mid 1970s, and discovered the power of tax lien sales.
Combining my love of auctions with tax liens was a natural fit for me, as was combining my love of “auction adrenalin” and excitement with my interest in real estate.
I realize this may sound odd coming from a person who received a Masters in Entomology (“bug expert”) and a doctorate in Microbiology (“virus and bacteria expert”). But after learning to sequence DNA, I entered the job market as an Assistant Professor at the University of Kentucky, where I helped establish the Genetic Engineering Program. It was then that, with no experience, I enrolled in real estate classes and obtained a real estate license.
My parents had invested in real estate before I was born and today enjoy a hefty cash flow from those investments to supplement their retirement income. I saw how that paid off for them and wondered if, with all my degrees, I’d really be better off working for someone else!
So after five years in academia, I finally realized that, to get ahead in life, I would have to take control of my own destiny. Leaving the University of Kentucky to start a pest control and animal control company was one of the best decisions of my life. I purchased two franchises and grew the business from $17,000 the first year to one grossing over a million dollars a year.
With my new-found cash income, I began investing in rental properties. In 2002, I became a “student” of real estate seminars and learned profitable strategies and techniques that could be implemented in addition to the “buy and hold” strategy I was using.
I later became a real estate mentor and trainer, mentoring students from Alaska to Florida and California to Maine. I loved working with real estate investors that wanted to take their business to a new level or add another “stream of income” to their current business plan. My areas of expertise included wholesale real estate, creative financing, lease options, buying and rehabbing mobile homes and “being the bank” when owner-financing is provided, acquisition of mobile home parks, brokering notes and factoring. However, as it turned out, my favorite money making method was the acquisition of TAX LIENS … Because I learned if you want a great, cash return on investment, then a tax lien strategy is by far the best option. If you want to… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment