Saturday, June 29, 2013

How To Jump To The Front of Triathlon Swimming Pack With TriSwim Coach’s Elite Training Program!

How To Jump To The Front of Triathlon Swimming Pack With TriSwim Coach's Elite Training Program!Click Image To Visit SiteI hate to say it but it’s true: The swim may be the shortest part of any triathlon but it is definitely the hardest one to master.
It’s the one part of the triathlon that the mere thought of it stops most aspiring triathletes dead in their tracks.

Hit the water right… you come out of the water in front of the rest of the pack because you just left them in your wake.
Hit the water wrong… well, you may just find yourself slowly dragging yourself out of the water at the end of the leg… wondering how you’re going to make through the rest of the race.
Hands down, the swim is the “make or break” part of every triathlon race. And if you master the swim, then you can rapidly slash your triathlon times — maybe even find yourself in the winners circle.
Hi, Kevin Koskella here. Since 2001, I have been helping triathletes world-wide overcome the challenges they are faced with and master the swim.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with some people in person. Thanks to the power of the internet, I’ve been able to help thousands of other triathletes — no matter where they live in the world.
Sometimes the help is as simple as answering their question sent to me by email. Other times it’s through one of my training products.
You see, not every triathlete knows where to look for help. It’s a common problem and one that can become quickly confusing.
But did an Olympic Tri yesterday and nearly had a PR in the swim….. which is amazing when you consider my last PR was in 1988 (yes you read that right). I did the swim in 31 mins.
When I started training (before finding your coaching website) I was minutes higher. But this is from just Nov to now. I’m ecstatic. I wanted to let you know that this old girl is super grateful for your help.”
Sandy Shepard San Francisco, CA (Triathlete)
It’s a massive information overload that can take someone months and months to make a small dent in. Worse, there’s no guarantee that the training materials they are studying are fundamentally sound.
In fact, using the wrong training techniques or the wrong exercise form could even cause training injuries.
You shouldn’t have to dig through piles of information to find the golden nuggets that will make a significant difference in your training.
Even better, you’ll come out of the water with more energy and less fatigue than you’ve experience up till now.
Even so, I decided to do a completely confidential survey where other triathletes could tell me their own most candid needs and wants.
As I clicked the ‘send’ button, I remember thinking to myself, “There’ll only be a few people who take the time to do this survey”.
A step-by-step proven to work plan… something that will help them become faster in the water and post even better triathlon times…
Private access to… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment