Friday, April 19, 2013

Trivia and Pub Quiz Questions – Christmas Quiz Questions – Printable – Multiple Choice – Gold Standard Quiz Questions


Trivia and Pub Quiz Questions - Christmas Quiz Questions - Printable - Multiple Choice - Gold Standard Quiz QuestionsClick Image To Visit SiteAre you tired of using dull, unimaginative, straightforward questions in your trivia and pub quiz competitions?
… and I had no problems downloading despite being on a Mac computer. The price is more than reasonable for so many good questions. All in all I am very impressed with your service, wish I had discovered the site before, I just found it by pure accident on Google. Many thanks.

I have searched for years to find decent questions for my weekly pub quiz and finally I have found quiz questions that not only meet the level of my quiz players, but also entertain them and bring them back for more … and there’s so many to choose from.
I have bought lots of questions from ebay sellers and other websites similar to yours but I have never found such a consistently good set, until I found this one that is. Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your knowledge. For that price I expected low quality, easy questions but your quiz pack has really blown me away. Keep up the good work.
I bought your quiz pack when you only had 1000 questions and was pretty pleased with the product. Now I check back and see that I can download the updated pack with 1700 of the critters! Thanx for your great service, highly recommended, I will be back, let me know when you have another pack for sale!
Having ummed-and-arred over whether or not to buy your first quiz pack, I finally decided to take the plunge. I run a pub quiz in Melbourne (Australia) every Monday night. Prior to buying your product we managed to half-fill the pub, now the pub is packed week after week, all regular players. Anyway, I have since bought your second quiz pack and will quite happily purchase forthcoming packs too. Witty questions, pitched at just the right level for my regulars. Cheers Guys, great job!
Yes of course you can, we have a free question and answer sample pack. Simply complete the form below:
169 Geography Questions 187 Sport Questions 141 Science & Medicine Questions 143 History Questions 174 Music & Lyrics Questions 245 General Knowledge Questions 146 TV, Cinema & Radio Questions 121 Animals, Plants & Botany Questions 108 Arts Questions 90 Words & Language Questions 60 Food & Drink Questions 50 Mythology & Astrology Questions 49 Literature Questions 21 Maritime Questions 24 Aviation & Space Travel Questions
283 General Knowledge Questions 176 Sport Questions 165 TV & Film Questions 182 Food & Drink Questions 167 Geography Questions 162 Music Questions 146 Language & Literature Questions 155 Science & Nature Questions 142 History Questions 90 Entertainment Questions 65 Letters & Numbers Questions 28 Christmas Questions 21 Missing Link Questions 90 Tougher & Small Themes Questions + Beatles, Bible, Football Questions
200 General Knowledge Questions 200 Music Questions 200 Geography Questions 200 History Questions 200 TV & Film Questions 160 Food & Drink Questions 155 Sport Questions 150 Art, Literature & Culture Questions 145 Science, Technology & Nature Questions 107 People Quiz Questions 100 Words & Language Questions 61… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment