Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Small Business Tax Reduction Toolkit

Small Business Tax Reduction Toolkit
Click Image To View Site


– Jim Edwards, author, How To Write & Publish Your Own eBook In As Little As 7 Days, www.ebookfire.com
– Joe Vitale, #1 Best-Selling Author – "Spiritual Marketing", http://www.mrfire.com

Well here are the numbers. And it ain’t pretty. The following chart tells how much the average U.S. family spends on various consumer categories — as a percentage of income.

It’s not just how much you spend on taxes that is important, it’s how much you spend on taxes as compared to all other major categories of spending!

– Dennis J. Malott, Adaptive Design & Development Corporation
– Ron Schmucker, Advantage Insurance Services Corp.

But what do all these clients have in common? They are all saving literally thousands of dollars each year by using simple strategies I have revealed to them . . . .

"Wayne’s Toolkit is a gold mine of information that can save you thousands of dollars on taxes. It’s worth many, many times its sale price, so do yourself a favor and buy it today! I’ve never seen so much great tax information distilled into simple, even entertaining, explanations. Wayne uses plenty of real-life examples and easy-to-understand explanations. You’ve never seen taxes like this!"

– Julia Wilkinson, author, What Sells on eBay for What, http://aolmemorabilia.com/eby.html

"Wayne, I just read your book…it’s great! Your easy to read and understand tax reduction strategies are excellent. I am going to immediately put your strategy into place to turn non-deductible personal medical expenses into a legitimate business expense. This strategy alone will save me over $3,500. Keep up the great work!"

– Jeffrey Jordan, Net Marketing Results, www.netmarketingresults.com

– Terry Rigg, The Budget Stretcher, www.homemoneyhelp.com

– Livvie Matthews, www.SimpleBizPublications.com

What is "this certain way" of doing things that will bring you riches? "The Science of Getting Rich" will tell you!

"I just read your Tax Reduction Toolkit and it is fantastic! You’ve got a knack for taking complicated tax concepts and making them ‘un-complicated.’ You helped me to understand how easy it is for a small business owner to lower my taxes without spending a lot of time or money."

– Michael Senoff, JS&M Sales & Marketing Inc., www.hardtofindseminars.com

"Wayne, just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks for sending me thousands of extra dollars in the mail every year! Seriously, I can’t believe you are giving this information away at such a low price — it’s a steal. You take all the complexity out of doing my tax return — I will even ENJOY doing my taxes from now on because I know I’m going to end up with more money in my pocket. Highly recommended, you won’t be sorry."

– Jeff Smith, author, The Ultimate Information Entrepreneur’s Guidebook, http://www.infoproductcreator.com

– Stephanie Kelly, Better Business Information, http://saksbbi.com  

Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment