Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to Grow a Long, Thick Mane and Tail on ANY Horse Lightning FAST!


How to Grow a Long, Thick Mane and Tail on ANY Horse Lightning FAST!Click Image To Visit Site"Now You Too Can Grow Long, Thick, Luxurious Manes and Tails and Make ANY Horse Stunningly Gorgeous Amazingly Fast!!"
It’s True, I Promise, -I Even Guarantee It!

Featured in: Pro Horseman Magazine, Ride Magazine, Horse Illustrated, Young Rider, Equine Journal, HorseDeals, Horseman’s News, Natural Horse, Pacific Coast Horse Journal, Stablemates and More!
The horse on the cover above is my World Champion Tennessee Walking Horse. He gets a lot of attention everywhere he goes and so do all my other horses. They all have the same long, thick mane and tail that is such an attention grabber. It takes almost no time at all and very little effort to turn an average horse into a jaw dropping beauty that turns heads everywhere they go.
If you think it’s not possible to transform your horse this FAST, then keep reading… I promise that you’ll be amazed at how quick, easy (and cheap!) it is for you to grow 3" to 4" of thick, luxurious length every month once you know the secret. You will have the most stunningly beautiful horse everywhere you go! Everyone will fall in love with your horse; they’ll be jealous of you and they’ll be begging for your secret!
You’re probably just like me… For years I struggled with my horses’ manes and tails trying to get them longer and thicker and prettier. My parents couldn’t afford expensive horses when I was young, so I tried to make what I had look better.
The problem was that everything I read, was told and all the advice I got from well meaning friends was completely wrong! So the result was that I never got anywhere. The hair always stayed the same- wispy, short and thin. My frustration continued to grow, as my horse’s mane and tail did not!
Years later, I got a job with an old horse trainer who had been showing Tennessee Walking Horses all his life. I worked for him a long time before he let me in on The Secret Formula he used to get the beautiful manes and tails that adorned the horses in his barn.
Having been a hair stylist all of MY life, I knew some things about hair myself. I took the SECRET that I learned from the trainer, and added a few tricks of my own. Over the years I’ve perfected my methods for getting the most luxurious manes and tails as quickly as possible.
At every horse show that I go to, and every trail ride I go on, I get asked how I get my horses’ manes and tails so long and thick and beautiful. Without fail, the people I talk to are making the same tragic mistakes that I was making before I found the Secret. I’m sure you’re doing the same thing I was, but…
What Took Me Years and Years of Hard Work With a Top Trainer… You Can Get Your Hands On Today…In the Next 5 Minutes!
I am asked so… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment