Friday, May 17, 2013

Super Nutrition Academy – Super Nutrition Academy


Super Nutrition Academy - Super Nutrition AcademyClick Image To Visit SiteSome say that those who don’t do, teach. However, in this case “Professor Elkaim’s” experience working with real people sets him worlds apart from your typical instructor. Super Nutrition Academy is most definitely Underground Wellness Approved!”
He’s extracted the most life changing health information from doctorate level and collage level programs and is delivering it to you in an applicable, digestible and actionable way. Four out of every five people are now dying from heart disease or cancer and the diseases of the new millenium are sky-rocketing.

As I’m sure you have heard, most every disease is preventable through learning how to live a healthy lifestyle. Yuri doesn’t want to give you a fish. He wants to teach you how to fish by educating you on the essential health information that will take your energy and vitality to an extremely high level while helping to prevent disease. This program is truly revolutionary.”
“I’ve spent (and still spend!) a LOT of time doing research on what works for me in my health – what foods I should eat, supplements to take, and habits that I need to develop.
Because of that there are very few people who I trust for nutrition and health advice. Yuri is one of those people that I trust. His advice is straight-forward, easy to follow, and extremely pragmatic. He’s not going to have you spending thousands of dollars on stuff you don’t need, and he’s going to make sure you’re following the most simple, effective plan possible.
And, to top it off, he’s a great guy of great character. I would recommend Yuri & his products to anyone interested in learning how to live a healthier, happier lifestyle.”
“Medicine today should encompass a multidisciplinary approach to health promotion and health prevention. Yuri Elkaim’s Super Nutrition Academy tackles heath promotion from the most basic building blocks of life, namely, diet. Healthy diet and lifestyle choices serve to increase one’s energy, productivity and prevent disease.
Yuri’s Super Nutrition Academy sheds light on dietary choices in a comprehensive, yet simplistic approach. Everyone can benefit from his knowledge and insight into healthy eating. I highly recommend this new program.”
“Yuri, thanks for developing Super Nutrition Academy. I apply the information learned almost every day and find that I have been able to improve my energy levels and have a much better understanding of how to eat and live healthier.
Considering all the conflicting diet advice out there, it’s finally nice to have a one-stop solution to end all the confusion and that provides the health answers that matter to me most. This is the type of information that should be taught in high school.”
“Yuri, I’m blown away. I’ve searched the world (world wide web, anyway) over, searching for understandable, do-able nutrition advice that would support my athletic lifestyle, my post-menopausal condition, AND give me the best health of my… Read more…

No comments:

Post a Comment